Hobbs Home Comfort Offers Professional Furnace Repair with Flexible Scheduling in the Atlanta Metro Area
Is the heating system in your home or business experiencing problems? It’s urgent to schedule furnace repair with our certified experts right away. We can repair traditional furnaces as well as energy-efficient systems. When outside temperatures plummet and your home becomes just a little too cold for comfort, having a functioning furnace is a wonderful thing. With warm air circulating properly through the rooms of your house, you can maintain your domestic routine with cozy contentment. But when your furnace does not work as it should, the level of comfort can quickly deteriorate. Thankfully, you have the highly trained professionals at Hobbs Home Comfort standing by to provide expert furnace repair. We are heating system experts who have helped countless homeowners across the Atlanta Metro area restore proper heating to their homes, so you can be confident we have the experience to solve whatever furnace issues you may be facing.
How to Tell if You Have a Faulty Furnace
You can avoid the discomfort of frigid indoor temperatures by knowing the warning signs of a malfunctioning furnace. They include:
- Strange noises
- Thermostat settings that fail to keep all your rooms comfortable
- A broken thermostat
- Leaking water
- Leaking gas
- A surge in your heating bill
- A furnace that blows cold air
- A furnace that starts and stops randomly
- Weak airflow
Why You Should Turn to Hobbs Home Comfort
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your furnace, do not hesitate to reach out to Hobbs Home Comfort. We are committed to our customers’ satisfaction and strive to provide reliably prompt service. In most cases, we can show up at your home within 24 hours after you call. We also offer flexible scheduling to make it as convenient for you as possible. And, of course, we will send only highly trained technicians to your home who have the experience necessary to accurately diagnose and effectively repair any issues you are having with your furnace.
You can also count on us to provide honest, upfront estimates, and, if your furnace repairs are extensive, our technicians may recommend a new system for your home as a more cost-effective solution. Our expert technicians can repair any type of furnace, and we install replacement products from the most respected manufacturers in the industry, including Goodman®, Trane®, and Lennox®. And, for your peace of mind, we offer a one-year labor warranty on all furnace repairs and a 10-year parts warranty on all new systems.
Why You Should Repair Your Furnace
Is the furnace in your home or business making strange noises? Your first reaction may be to “wait and see” if things get worse before calling a furnace repair professional, but that’s probably the worst thing you can do. Fixing furnace problems immediately makes a big difference:
- Energy costs: Even if your furnace hasn’t stopped working completely, problems can make it work harder than usual. This means paying a lot more each month for electricity. The sooner you schedule trustworthy furnace repair, the more money you save.
- Repair costs: Heating and air conditioning systems have many small parts. Minor leaks and belt problems can be fairly inexpensive to fix. If you wait until major system parts are completely damaged, you have to pay for replacement parts. Your wallet will thank you for taking care of repairs earlier instead of later.
- Comfort: Who wants to wake up in a freezing home because the furnace isn’t working? As Atlanta’s local heating repair pros, we want you to enjoy the best comfort year-round, no matter how cold it is outside. Business owners want the same comfort for their customers.
- Safety: Some furnace problems are very serious. For example, a cracked heat exchanger can release dangerous carbon monoxide and other fumes into the home. Repairs protect your home’s indoor air quality.
If you suspect furnace issues, the best course of action is to contact a professional right away. We offer 24/7 local furnace repair services in and around Atlanta, GA. Don’t hesitate to call. Our technicians can solve problems quickly and professionally.
Signs Your Furnace May Need Repairs
How can you tell when your furnace is having problems? Here are some of the warning signs to keep an eye on:
- Strange smells: Some weird odors can be signs of a gas leak or leaking fumes. Other smells mean debris is trapped inside the system and burning.
- Strange sounds: Grinding noises can mean system parts are in urgent need of lubrication. Metallic noises may mean a belt or fan is coming loose. These are serious issues that can damage the blower motor or fan permanently.
- Failure to turn on: If the furnace doesn’t turn on, first check your breaker box. If that’s not the problem, there may be wiring issues, thermostat problems, or blower damage.
- High energy costs: No matter the age of your furnace, you should notice a regular pattern of energy usage. If your electricity bill suddenly spikes, it’s likely that furnace problems are the culprit.
If you notice sounds, smells, or other signs that make you nervous, don’t risk it. Protect your family’s health by calling repair technicians right away.
How to Fix a Furnace
Hands-on homeowners and business owners can tackle some furnace maintenance tasks. A clogged air filter can cause many problems with heating output and overall performance. It’s a good idea to replace your furnace’s air filter every two or three months, depending on usage.
Of course, if you don’t feel like getting your hands dirty, you don’t have to. Our team is happy to take care of any and all maintenance so you can rest easy with the best heating around. What else can our local furnace repair experts resolve?
- Wiring components
- Pilot or ignition controls
- Heat pumps
- Duct problems
In other words, no matter what’s going wrong with your furnace, we have the expertise to fix the problem right away.
That’s the advantage of working with Atlanta’s best HVAC repair team. We’re certified for all types of furnace repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance. We have over 40 years of experience with heating and air-conditioning systems. Don’t wait. Schedule an appointment right away for assistance.